Vidalia Onion Casserole
- 5 large onions (Vidalia, if possible)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- Parmesan cheese
- Crispy buttery crackers
- Peel and slice onions into thin rings. Sauté in margarine until limp or opaque.
- Pour half of onions into 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover with Parmesan cheese, then
- Repeat layers and bake uncovered in 325 degrees F oven until golden brown, about
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes