Vidalia Onion Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart small fresh Vidalia onions
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups grated very sharp Cheddar cheese
- Slivered almonds or crushed peanuts
- Peel and slice onions if large. If very small, leave whole. Boil onions until
just tender. Drain well. Place in greased casserole; add soup and cheese. Sprinkle
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes until brown and bubbly.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes