Yam Coconut Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound yams or sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Coco Casa Cream of Coconut
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 dozen large marshmallows
- Ground cinnamon
- Boil yams until tender and peel while hot. Place them in mixing bowl with butter,
cream of coconut, heavy cream, egg yolks and spices. Whip until smooth. Place in
casserole. Press marshmallows into mixture so they are half submerged. Sprinkle
lightly with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until
marshmallows are melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes