- 2 pounds zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 2 medium onions
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 box stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Slice squash thinly and place in a saucepan with onions and a little water. Bring
to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes. Drain well.
- Do NOT follow
package directions for stuffing mix. Instead, place crumbs and seasoning packet
in a large mixing bowl. Add melted butter or margarine and mix thoroughly.
- Combine drained squash, carrots, sour cream, soup, salt, pepper and all except
1/2 cup of the stuffing mix. Stir well. Place squash mixture in a lightly greased
2-quart casserole. Top with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.
Serves 10 to 12.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes