Zucchini Tomato Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 medium zucchini, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 large onion, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/8 inch thick
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté zucchini in butter with a very light sprinkling of garlic powder. Layer
zucchini, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms in a 2-quart casserole. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Vegetable Casserole Recipes