A Different Pointe of View Banana Horneada
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 bananas, peeled
- 1 log phyllo dough
- 3 ounces plugra butter, melted
- 8 ounces Ibarra chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- Combine chocolates and cashews; set aside.
- Place phyllo on cutting board; slightly butter the top. Repeat process with
remaining phyllo dough. Cut dough into pieces large enough to wrap a banana
in, then brush butter over the top of the dough pieces. Sprinkle chocolate mixture
over the dough. Roll each banana in a sheet of dough. Place bananas on a sheet
pan. Brush butter over the top of the dough. Sift powdered sugar over the bananas.
- Bake bananas in a 500 degree F oven until golden brown.
- Cut off the ends of the bananas before serving.
Yield: 10 servings
Source: Chef Cristobal Soto, A Different Pointe of View, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes