A Different Pointe of View Banana Horneada
- 10 bananas, peeled
- 1 log phyllo dough
- 3 ounces plugra butter, melted
- 8 ounces Ibarra chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces Swiss chocolate, chopped
- 4 ounces powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cashew nuts, toasted and chopped
- Combine chocolates and cashews; set aside.
- Place phyllo on cutting board; slightly butter the top. Repeat process with
remaining phyllo dough. Cut dough into pieces large enough to wrap a banana
in, then brush butter over the top of the dough pieces. Sprinkle chocolate mixture
over the dough. Roll each banana in a sheet of dough. Place bananas on a sheet
pan. Brush butter over the top of the dough. Sift powdered sugar over the bananas.
- Bake bananas in a 500 degree F oven until golden brown.
- Cut off the ends of the bananas before serving.
Yield: 10 servings
Source: Chef Cristobal Soto, A Different Pointe of View, Phoenix, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.