A Different Pointe of View Serrano Mango
Salsa and Southwest Chicken Spread
Serrano Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 serrano chile, seeded and finely diced
- juice of 1 lime
- salt to taste
Southwest Chicken Spread
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, well drained
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds, roasted and salted, plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- Serrano Mango Salsa: Combine ingredients in medium bowl and chill briefly.
- Southwest Chicken Spread: Spread cream cheese on dinner-size serving plate.
Top with black beans, onion and sunflower seeds. Spread on sour cream. Sprinkle
with chicken, cilantro and extra sunflower seeds, if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
Yield: 4 cups Spread
Source: Chef Cristobal Soto, A Different Pointe of View, Phoenix, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.