Acapulco's Crab and Avocado
Enchiladas with Cilantro Cream
Cilantro Cream Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 dash granulated sugar
- 6 corn tortillas
- Oil or lard
- 1 1/2 cups crab meat
- 6 tablespoons minced onion
- Shredded jack cheese
- Pitted black olives
- Avocado slices
- Sliced peeled tomatoes
- Cilantro Cream Sauce: Puree garlic with salt. Combine sour cream, onion,
cilantro and sugar. Add garlic mixture and stir gently to blend well.
- Enchiladas: Heat tortillas, 1 at a time, in oil until soft. Place 1/4 cup
crab meat in center of each tortilla, then sprinkle with 1 tablespoon onion.
Spread a little Salsa Con Tomatillos on top. Roll enchiladas, and place, seam-side
down, in shallow baking dish. Cover with remaining Salsa Con Tomatillos. Sprinkle generously with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F about 10 minutes, or until hot and cheese melts.
- Serve with dollop of Sour Cream Sauce, and garnish with olives, avocado
and tomato slices.
Yield: 6 enchiladas
Source: Acapulco Restaurant
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.