Aiken Pool Hall Hot Dog Chili
Aiken Pool Hall is famous for having the best chili dogs in the area.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 medium onions, diced/chopped
- 4 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- Break up the ground beef and put into a 4-quart pan. Add enough hot water
to make a thick mix. Stir until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cook slowly for 1 hour. Can be thinned as needed
with water or beer.
Source: Aiken Pool Hall - Aiken, South Carolina