AJ's Broccoli Delight Salad
- 1/2 pound broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup roasted cashew pieces
- Pinch granulated garlic
- Pinch white pepper
- 6 to 7 pieces chopped cooked bacon
- Drop broccoli in boiling water for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crisp-tender.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise.
- Remove broccoli from water and let cool.
- Combine the broccoli, cranberries, onions, cashews, garlic, pepper and bacon,
and mix with the dressing.
Yield: 4 servings
Approximate values per serving: 588 calories, 57 g fat, 37 mg cholesterol,
9 g protein, 17 g carbohydrates, 2 g fiber, 668 mg sodium, 87 percent calories from
Source: AJ's Fine Foods, Phoenix, Arizona
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.