AJ's Curry Chicken Salad
- 5 baked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, oiled and seasoned with curry powder
- Curry powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Turmeric to taste
- 1 1/4
- 1 Granny Smith apple, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Dice the chicken into large pieces and let it cool.
- Fold all ingredients together. If needed, add more mayonnaise to moisten.
Yield: 10 servings
Approximate values per serving: 408 calories, 25 g fat, 78 mg cholesterol,
28 g protein, 22 g carbohydrates, 1 g fiber, 240 mg sodium, 55 percent calories
Source: AJ's Fine Foods, Phoenix, Arizona