Alfonso's Loft Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, baked and peeled
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur or orange juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sour cream
- Whipped cream, sweetened
- Mix butter, sugar and Graham cracker crumbs and press into bottom and up
sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat sweet potatoes until smooth.
- Add cream cheese and beat until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients except whipped cream and beat until well mixed.
- Pour into cooled crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator but let stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes
- Serve with whipped cream.
Source: Alfonso's Loft, Granbury, Texas
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes