Alpine Village Creamy Italian Salad Dressing
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onions, very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried sweet basil
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream and buttermilk in large bowl and mix with
- Add remaining ingredients and refrigerate a few hours before serving.
- Serve over your favorite green salad, or use as a dip for vegetables.
Yield: about 4 1/2 cups, about 12 servings
Variation: To use as a dip for chips, add additional dill weed.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine - May 16, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.