Anthony's Fish Grotto Avocado, Shrimp and Crab Salad
- 2 California avocados, large, peeled and diced*
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 8 ounces creamy French dressing
- 8 ounces tartar sauce with pickles
- 8 ounces shrimp meat
- 8 ounces crab meat
* Reserve 4 slices for garnish.
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves, large
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 4 sprigs parsley
- Gently mix all ingredients. Divide evenly into four mounds. Form each mound
into oval avocado shape, and place on lettuce leaf-lined plate. Top each mound
with one of the reserved avocado slices. Sprinkle on paprika for color. Garnish
side of mound with two cherry tomatoes and parsley sprig.
- Serve with warm Italian bread.
Source: Anthony's Fish Grotto, San Diego - gofishanthonys.com