Antoine's Oysters Rockefeller
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 cups fresh chopped spinach or 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 1 tablespoon pernod liqueur or anisette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 18 large oysters
- Melt butter; add crumbs and sauté 1 minute, stirring constantly. Combine
with other ingredients, except oysters, in blender until smooth.
- Arrange oysters in shells (or individual dishes). Top each with 1 tablespoon
spinach mixture and broil 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned.