Apple Jack Orchard Cornish Game
Hens with Raspberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 whole Cornish game hens
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup sherry
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup water
- Season hens by rubbing mixture of spices on skin.
- Roast on rack in pan at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Combine berries, sherry soy sauce and garlic powder to baste hens. Add water
to pan; cover with oiled foil or pan cover and bake for 45 minutes to one hour
- Drain liquid. Reduce hen juices; baste again before serving.
- Serve with pan juices over rice.
Source: KARE 11, Minnesota - Chef Leah Kelly
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes