Applebee's Aztec Chicken Salad
I LOVE this salad too and was very sad when they discontinued it on the menu at our local Applebee's. Here's what I did:
- 1 chopped red pepper
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can sweet corn
- Grated pepper jack cheese
- 1/2 purple onion, chopped
- Salad mix
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked in fajita seasoning, cut into bite-size pieces
- Toss with Catalina dressing with a dash of Tabasco.
MORE RESTAURANT RECIPES
Posted by CookinMom at Recipe Goldmine - May 3, 2001.
Source: Posted by Leesa 29 July 2000, at 9:30 p.m