Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak
- 2 tenderloin steaks (1 1/2 inches thick)
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Combine bourbon, brown sugar and pepper; rub over steaks.
- Heat grill.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 13 minutes (rare) to 17 minutes (medium), turning once.
- Season to taste with salt and serve.
Yield: 2 servings
Posted by LladyRusty at recipegoldmine.com
Source: Posted by Lu - Wednesday, 3 May 2000 8:05 p.m. - from Excel Corporation