Applebee's Broiled Salmon with Garlic Butter
- 4 (5 ounce) salmon filets
- Melted butter, as needed
- Pepper, to taste
- Granulated garlic, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- Garlic butter, as needed
- Heat skillet or grill to 550 degrees F.
- Brush raw salmon filets with melted butter. (Do not reuse butter. Wash brush before using to dab with garlic butter before serving.) Shake/sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic over each side of the salmon.
- Place salmon in pan or on grill. Cook fish approximately four minutes (varies with weight and thickness), turning halfway at two minutes on grill to achieve "diamond" grill marks. Turn salmon over gently and cook approximately three minutes, turning halfway through.
- Remove from heat and lightly dab top surface with garlic butter before serving.
- Serve with your favorite side dishes.