Applebee's Chardonnay Mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh butter
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated or powdered garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup Chardonnay
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize sink. Wash mushrooms under cold running water
and drain. Cut mushrooms into quarters.
- Heat butter in saucepan over low heat until melted. Add mushrooms and stir
in garlic, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, approximately
four minutes or until soft.
- Turn off heat and immediately pour Chardonnay onto mushrooms. Add parsley
and toss together.
- Serve over your favorite steak.
If preparing ahead of time for later reheating, cool in a shallow pan, not tightly
covered, in refrigerator. If not totally cooled in four hours, discard.
Source: themilwaukeechannel.com - Applebee's Recipe of the Month