Applebee's Chicken Fajitas
- 1 (5 ounce) chicken breast, marinated in fajita seasoning
- 1/2 tomato
- 4 ounces onion
- 2 ounces peppers
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pico de gallo or salsa
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese
- 4 flour tortillas
- Fresh jalapenos
- Place marinated chicken on clean lightly oiled broiler. Cook chicken until it
reaches minimum temperature of 165 degrees F.
- Slice chicken into 32 to 40 pieces.
- Sauté tomato, onion and peppers. Place tortillas in the microwave for 14 seconds.
- Serve with pico de gallo or salsa, sour cream, Cheddar cheese and fresh jalapenos.
Source: Applebee's Recipe of the Month on The Milwaukee Channel