Applebee's Chicken Wings
- 12 ounces Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- Cook the wings until done either bake or deep-fry.
- Mix all sauce ingredients except flour in a saucepan on the stove. Cook
over low-medium heat. When warm, add flour to thicken sauce. Stir frequently.
- When sauce is thick, cover bottom of 9 x 13-inch baking dish with sauce.
- Mix remaining sauce with wings and place in baking dish. Bake at 300 degrees
for about 20 minutes or until warm.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue-cheese dressing.
Yield: about 35 wing pieces
These are great reheated, but get hotter each time!