Applebee's Fresh Pico de Gallo
- 1 cup tomatoes, 1/4 inch diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, 1/4 inch diced
- 1/8 cup cilantro, leaves only, roughly chopped
- Jalapeno pepper, finely minced, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- After washing vegetables, dice/chop/mince and place in steel or glass bowl.
Add seasonings, oil and vinegar and gently mix. Do not over-mix as this will
bruise the tomatoes.
- Store leftover pico de gallo in the refrigerator to add to your favorite
dishes and salads for up to 36 hours.
Yield: 6 servings
Source: The Milwaukee Channel