Applebee's Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup shredded parmesan-Romano cheese blend
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
- Serve as the "sauce" for Applebee's Veggie Patch Pizza or
as a dip for chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes