As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 teaspoons diced onion or green onion
- 1 teaspoon diced canned jalapenos
- 1 slice bacon cooked
- 1/4 teaspoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- dash of salt
- On the side: sour cream, guacamole, and salsa
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spread half the butter on one
side of each tortilla. Put one tortilla, butter side down in the hot pan. Sprinkle
the cheeses evenly onto the center of the tortilla in the pan - but not all
the way to the edges. Put the tomato, onion, bacon and jalapeno over the cheese,
and cover with the other tortilla butter side up (like a grilled cheese sandwich).
- When the bottom side is browned, about 45 to 90 seconds, flip the quesadilla
and grill the other side.
- Remove the quesadilla from the pan and using a pizza cutter, cut through
the middle like a pizza.
- Serve hot with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes