Applebee's Santa Fe Chicken Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Regular salad greens
- Grilled and marinated (tequila and lime juice) chicken breast, seasoned with fajita seasoning
- Crispies which are just tortilla strips, fried (you can use crumbled tortilla chips)
- Diced tomato, onion and jalapenos (Applebee's pico de gallo)
- 1 ounce scoop each of sour cream and guacamole (9 and 3 o'clock, respectively)
- Chopped scallions, sprinkled on top, for a garnish
- 2 ounce ramekin of salsa at 12 o'clock
- Naturally Fresh brand lo-fat or fat-free (orange label) ranch dressing
- Plain old salsa
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes