Applebee's Tequila-Lime Chicken
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila (non-alcoholic may be used)
- 1 cup tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup Mexi-ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 3 tablespoons ranch dressing
- Chicken: our lime juice and tequila into a sealable plastic
bag. Place chicken in bag and chill. Marinate chicken overnight.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium heat 10 minutes or until
- Mexi-Ranch Dressing: Mix ingredients in a small bowl.
- To assemble: Scatter tortilla chips on an oven-safe plate. Place chicken
on top of tortilla chips. Pour Mexi-ranch dressing over chicken. Cover with
the shredded Cheddar jack cheese. Place chicken under the broiler until cheese
is melted. Be careful, plate will be hot!
- Serve with pico de gallo and Spanish rice on the side.