Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant Applewood Julep
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 quart unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice, chilled
- Fresh mint sprigs
- Combine apple juice, pineapple juice, orange juice and lemon juice with
ice cubes; mix well.
- Garnish each serving with fresh mint.
Yield: 6 1/4 cups or 6 servings
Source: Applewood Farmhouse Restaurant at The Apple Barn, Sevierville, Tennessee
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes