Arby's Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- In medium saucepan over low heat, combine ketchup and water.
- Add garlic powder and remaining ingredients, stirring after each addition
until well blended. Cook, stirring continuously just until sauce comes to a
- Cover pan and remove from heat, allowing it to cool completely.
Sauce may be stored covered or in plastic squeeze bottle in refrigerator for
up to 2 months.