Athenian Garden Cafe Pasta el Greco
- Vermicelli pasta for 1 serving
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8-inch thick slice of tomato, finely chopped
- 1/4 onion, minced
- 1/4 green bell pepper, seeded, minced
- Pinch of oregano
- 2 pinches or to taste Spike All-Purpose Seasoning
- Olive oil for sauteing
- Handful chopped fresh spinach
- Goat cheese or freshly grated Parmesan to taste
- Feta cheese to taste
- Tomato sauce of choice to serve 1
- Briefly sauté seasonings in oil.
- Combine seasoning mixture, vermicelli and vegetables.
- Stir in chopped spinach, goat cheese or Parmesan.
- Add some additional Parmesan.
- Top with tomato sauce and more feta.
Yield: 1 serving
Nutrition information per serving with 1 cup pasta: Calories 278; Fat 2 g;
Carbohydrate 58 g; Fiber 6 g; Sodium 17 mg; Protein 10 g
Source: orlandosentinel.com - Thought You'd Never Ask - Published April 4,