Atlanta Fish Market Cape Cod Seafood Chili
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (3 ounce) can tomato puree
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) clam juice
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 pounds Bay scallops
- 1 1/2 pounds Bay shrimp
- 1 (6 to 8 ounce) piece of cod filet
- In a medium saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the vegetables (medium dice)
and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the dried herbs and spices and stir well. Add the tomato paste and cook
slowly for 2 minutes.
- Add the clam juice and the crossed tomatoes and bring back to a simmer.
- Add the beans, chocolate and fresh herbs. Taste for seasoning and add the
- The scallops will cook in minutes and the Bay Shrimp only need to be warmed
Servings: 6 to 8
Source: WXIA TV, Atlanta
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes