Augusta Grill Corn Crackers or Corn Dodgers
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 grinds fresh black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 whole egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons whole butter
- 2 tablespoons finely grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, mix first 6 ingredients together. Pour boiling water over
this; mix well then incorporate egg, butter and cheese.
- Drop a tablespoon of corn batter onto a parchment-lined baking pan, spread
thin with a flat knife and bake at 325 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve crackers with goat cheese with Vidalia spring onions.
Source: John Malik, Executive Chef - Augusta Grill - Greenville, South Carolina
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes