Aunt Chilada's Classic Sangria
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Juice of 4 oranges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 bottle red wine, chilled
- 3 strips orange zest
- 3 strips lemon zest
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 3 cups soda water or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 5 to 7 fresh mint leaves
- Orange and lemon slices for garnish
- Stir the orange juice and sugar until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour the wine into a large bowl along with a handful of ice cubes. Add the
orange juice, fruit zests and lemon juice to the wine.
- Transfer to a pitcher and then add the soda water.
- Garnish with mint leaves and fruit slices.
- Serve at once.
Source: Chef Jessie Gonzales, Aunt Chilada's - Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes