Aunt Chilada's Margarita Shrimp
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups yellow onions, finely diced
- 1/2 cup garlic, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups lime juice
- 3 ounces triple sec
- 5 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces butter
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander, ground
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro, medium diced
- 1/2 cup poblano peppers, medium diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ounce water
- 36 medium shrimp, sautéed in butter
- Sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- In saucepan, add lime juice, triple sec and tequila and simmer for about
- Melt butter slowly and stir in ground coriander.
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan and thicken with cornstarch and water.
- Top cooked shrimp with the mixture.
Source: Chef Jessie Gonzales, Aunt Chilada's - Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes