Aunt Chilada's Sonoran Enchiladas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 pounds masa
- 3 ounces cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup yellow onions
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3/4 cup water
- Flour (for work surface)
- Enchilada sauce for topping
- In a large mixing bowl, add masa, cheese, onions, salt and water. Mix until
all ingredients are well incorporated.
- On a floured cutting board, form mixture into round masa balls, top with
a little flour and press down evenly to form flat patties.
- Deep fry in vegetable oil on both sides until golden brown.
- Top with enchilada sauce and cheese.
Source: Chef Jessie Gonzales, Aunt Chilada's - Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes