Aunt Fanny's Cabin Squash
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 pounds summer squash
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Cook squash and mash all ingredients together except 1/2 of the melted margarine.
- Top with crumbs and butter.
- Bake in a casserole dish for 1 hour at 375 degrees F.
Source: Aunt Fanny's Cabin - Atlanta, Georgia
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes