Aunt Pittypat's Pantry Raspberry-Cranberry Gelatin Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 large box raspberry gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice in a measuring cup, and add water to juice
to measure 1 cup.
- In a saucepan, heat juice to boiling; remove from stove and stir in raspberry
- When gelatin is dissolved, pour into a medium bowl with cream cheese and
mayonnaise. Mix until cheese is well incorporated.
- Add pineapple, cranberry sauce and walnuts, stirring well.
- Fold in Cool Whip and turn into a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Chill in refrigerator until set, about 2 hours.
Source: Aunt Pittypat's Pantry - Glendale, Arizona