Avanti Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 filets of anchovies
- 1 egg yolk, hardboiled
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 medium lemon (juice only)
- 1/2 cup cheese croutons
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grill chicken. Either chop or slice. Set aside.
- Wash lettuce well and tear the leaves into bite-size pieces.
- In a large bowl, mash garlic and anchovies until paste-like.
- Add salt, egg yolk, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, Dijon and lemon juice.
- Top with chicken, croutons, cheese and pepper.
Source: Avanti - Phoenix and Scottsdale, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes