Bahama Breeze Restaurant Vegetable Sauté
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 green bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 chayote squash, seeded and sliced
- 1 stick celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 8 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Sauté vegetables in olive oil over high heat, stirring often for 3 to 4
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients. Cook, stirring often,
for 2 more minutes and remove from heat.
Source: azfamily.com - Chef Jim Cropper -Bahama Breeze Restaurant, Phoenix, Arizona
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes