Bahama Breeze Pina Colada Bread Pudding
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 quarts Cuban bread cubes
- 2 1/2 cups eggs
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 5 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut rum
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple, diced
- Toss 3 tablespoons melted butter with the Cuban bread cubes, place on a
sheet pan and place in an oven at 350 degrees F and toast until golden.
- Brush a medium-size casserole dish with one tablespoon melted butter and
add the toasted bread cubes.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the bread cubes.
Press down on the bread cubes until they absorb most of the liquid.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour or until firm in the center.