Bahia Cabana World Famous Conch Fritters
- 1 pound conch, cleaned and ground
- 1 large onion, ground
- 3 eggs, no shells
- 1 can beer
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced fine
- 1 ounce baking powder
- 1/3 pound flour
- 1/2 pound corn
- Your own choice of island and hot spices
- Combine all ingredients into large mixing bowl. Hand mix until formed
into smooth batter.
- Using a 3-5 ounce disher, scoop sections of
batter into hot oil and fry for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with cocktail sauce, lemon and a pina colada!