Baja Cantina Enchiladas Santa Fe
Source: Paul Dinga, Baja Cantina, Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (12 to 15 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 6 ounces spinach
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 1 pound jack and Cheddar cheeses
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
- Dice chicken into 1/2 inch chunks. Sauté chicken with a pinch of
garlic, pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla
and top with onion, tomatoes, fresh spinach and chicken.
- Roll tortilla;
add jack and Cheddar cheeses and bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes
or until cheese is melted.
Yield: 6 servings