Bandera Restaurant Incredible Cornbread Stuffing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 ounces softened butter
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 12 ounces crouton bread cut into 1 x 2-inch pieces
- 2 1/2 cups cold chicken or turkey stock
- 1 skillet Bandera Cornbread
- Heat butter on medium heat until melted. Add onions, celery and garlic and cook
for 2 minutes.
- Add black pepper and sage. Continue to cook until vegetables are tender. Remove
from heat and allow to cook thoroughly.
- Mix together cooled/sautéed vegetables with cornbread and crouton bread. Add
stock. Carefully mix until combined. Add to a buttered baking dish. Dot with softened
- Cover with foil. Bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees F until hot.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
Source: Bandera Restaurant, Los Altos, California
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes