Banditos Pineapple Ginger Salsa
- 4 cups pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup jicama, peeled and diced 1/4 inch
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped (no stems)
- 2 tablespoons ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup orange juice
- Place pineapple on cutting board and chop until it is in roughly 1/8-inch pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and fold together until mixed thoroughly.
Source: Banditos - Moab, Utah