Bavarian Inn Cranberry Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup granulated sugar (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine flour, salt, sugar and baking powder in bowl.
- In separate bowl, beat eggs. Add milk and butter to eggs. Gradually
fold egg mixture into flour mixture. Before batter is completely
mixed, add cranberries, orange rind and pecans; mix completely.
- Fill 24 well-greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins test done.
Source: Bavarian Inn - Glendale, Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Restaurant Recipes