Baxter's Interurban Grill Shrimp Pasta
- 6 ounces linguini pasta
- 6 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon
minced garlic (or more, if you like)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 to 4 ounces
butter (cold, cut into cubes)
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- Handful fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil, then add garlic, salt, pepper, seasonings, tomatoes
- Add wine and reduce by half, then add the butter and allow to melt.
- Prepare pasta according to label directions; drain and top with shrimp mixture.
Source: Baxter's Interurban Grill, Tulsa, Oklahoma