Beach Bully Baked Hawaiian Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground ginger
- 2 fresh garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sherry cooking wine
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- Marinade: Mix all ingredients.
- Chicken: Marinate 6 boneless chicken breasts in sauce for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken, reserve marinade.
- Put chicken breast on sheet pan and bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree
F oven for about 35 minutes. Baste frequently with marinade.
- Fresh Pineapple: Combine in saucepan and simmer for about an hour.
- Serve with chicken.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/26/2002 12:42:26.
Recipe credit: By Alexander Willey, Beach Bully, Virginia Beach, VA - WVEC-TV