Bella Monte Tortellini Bella Monte
- 12 ounces Bella Monte marinara
- 2 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 3 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 9 ounces precooked cheese tortellini
- 2 asparagus spears, grilled
- Parsley and fresh basil, for garnish
- Place marinara and mushrooms in sauté pan over medium high heat.
Sauté for 1-2 minutes until marinara is warm. Add grated parmesan,
sun-dried tomatoes and heavy whipping cream. Sauté until sauce turns
pinkish color. Add cheese tortellini and sauté until cheese tortellini
is warm all the way through, about 2 minutes.
- Place finished tortellini in pasta bowl and garnish with fresh basil
and parsley. Form an X with the two asparagus spears in center.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 9/13/02 8:23:51 am.
Source: By Chef Cole Winchester, Bella Monte, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- WVEC 13 06/19/2002