Bellini's Ristorante & Grill Pesce Dragoncello
- 1 1/2 pounds orange roughy
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh garlic
- 1 1/2 cups diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Dredge roughy filets in flour
and sauté in butter for 3 minutes on each side until done.
- Sauté the shrimp in the same pan for 2 minutes. Take fish and shrimp out
of the pan and set aside.
- Discard 1/2 of the butter, add garlic and tarragon to the pan with
the remaining butter. Add tomatoes and sauté for 1 minute.
- Deglaze with white wine, add the cream, salt and pepper and lemon juice
and reduce the sauce.
- Arrange filets on a serving platter, top with shrimp and cover with
the cream sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Source: Bellini's Ristorante & Grill, Tulsa, Oklahoma