Bellini's Ristorante & Grill
Pesto Panna Formaggio
- 4 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 2 cups basil pesto
- 2 cups sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 sheets wax paper
- Let cream cheese soften at room temperature for two hours.
- Blend softened cheese in mixer for five minutes. Lay wax paper on
counter and spray with vegetable spray. Spread equal parts of cream
cheese on each piece of wax paper. Let cream cheese sit for one
- Spread basil pesto on one layer of cream cheese and cover with other
layer of cream cheese. Remove top layer of cream cheese. Spread
sun-dried tomatoes on top layer of cream cheese. Roll all layers
- Store in fridge until ready to eat.
Source: Bellini's Ristorante & Grill, Tulsa, Oklahoma